An exceptional touring and camping site of some 6 acres in a prominent position on this popular holiday island for sale after 32 years of successful trading by the current owners who are now wishing to retire
- Stunningly beautiful location with sea on two sides and views of Ben Nevis
- In an elevated position, the holiday park is a prominent landmark for visitors arriving at the nearby Craignure ferry terminal
- The site extends to some 6 acres with 2 self-catering cottages, 90 touring pitches and 16 “shielings” (unique semi-permanent tents)
- Charming Owner’s home from which otters can be observed
- Local island facilities / interests include: shop, public house, bus service, swimming pool, spa, golf course, castle, ferry, trips to Iona and Fingal’s Cave, Staffa.