Well located Holiday Park with inherent development and trading upside together with dual residential accommodation.
- On 10 acres of level land with private entrance lane.
- Licensed for 108 holiday units – 10 month holiday use.
- Current layout for 22 developed static caravan bases including 6 private owners, 15 hirefleet, 1 residential and 60 Touring Caravans/Tents.
- Newly approved Planning Consent to increase static development for up to 73 Static Holiday Caravans and retain 35 Touring Caravans/Tents and 29 winter storage units.
- Owner’s detached 4 bed Bungalow and Garage.
- Second owner’s/warden’s Willerby Vogue Lodge 38′ x 12′ (2005) with full residential use.
- Turnover £86,000 per annum (2014) and good net profit margin.
- Immediate scope to unlock the development of a further 50 (approx) static caravan bases.
- Ideal dual partnership venture in popular coastal location.