Well established Touring Caravan & Camping Park in a unique location sitting above the majestic Fowey Estuary within a short walk of a picturesque village and alongside a boat park with slipway access to the river.
- On 3.4 acres (approx.) of elevated land alongside village road and access to Fowey Ferry
- Licensed for 65 Touring caravans/Tents from 1 April/Easter to 31 October inclusive in any year
- 65 developed all electric pitches including 16 full serviced bases and 2 allocated wardens’ bases
- In practice, about 20 seasonal pitches inclusive of over winter storage (if required)
- Owner’s/Manager’s residential park home – sited
- Central amenity building including shop/reception, showers/wcs and information room
- Fully equipped laundry and workshop/storage outbuildings
- Turnover £215K (2019), up on previous trading periods and average gross profit margin of £150K p.a. (approx.) with low overheads.
- Excellent entry level business and/or of interest to developers/investors allowing for wider development plans