Near Isle of Purbeck, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door on the famous Jurassic coastline, a well located and under exploited Caravan & Camping Park with scope for new development and intensification.
- On 5.5 acres (approx) of level well drained land.
- Set in a hidden location fringed by woodland, sheltered and with many secluded private areas.
- Site Licence over part of the area for 30 Touring Caravans/Tents between 1 March to 31 October in each year.
- Only some 20% of the land area used for permitted development so huge scope to increase numbers, extend season and expand the business base.
- Existing agricultural barn, shower/WC buildings and newly laid concrete slab with Planning Permission for new amenity building.
- Variety of alternative land uses, subject to planning approval.
- Unique development opportunity in a prime trading location and of interest to existing site operators, developers and investors.
- Genuine retirement sale – in continuous family ownership for 34 years.