Well located Touring Caravan & Camping Park in a sheltered, attractive, wooded valley with private fishing lake and set between the Exmoor National Park and the North Devon Heritage Coastline.
- 25 acres (approx) in a beautiful sheltered valley with trout stream including 1.25 acre well stocked coarse fishing lake and woodland walks.
- Licensed for 155 units, being a combination of Touring Caravans, Camping and Dormobiles between 15 March and 15 November inclusive in any year.
- Planning Permission granted for extra 55 pitches on the lower camping field for limited overflow use for two months in any year.
- Two storey Amenity Building providing on-site licensed Bar, Takeaway, Games Room, Laundry, Beauty Salon, Site Shop and Reception. First floor self-contained 4 bed Apartment.
- Newly sited (2011) Lodge, 20m x 6m, with 10 month Licence for owner/manager and/or summer lets.
- Well established business with a high percentage of reciprocal trade and regular customer base.
- Joint Agents – Miller Commercial – 01872 247000