A compact, family operated Holiday Park together with owners’ modern, detached Bungalow situated in a quiet retreat just 2.5 miles from the beautiful coast along St Brides Bay.
- On 1.5 acres in a quiet retreat surrounded by mature trees.
- Licensed for 20 Static Holiday Caravans from 28 February to 10 January in the following year inclusive.
- 10 private owners on seasonal licence and 10 hirefleet fully equipped for letting purposes.
- Modern detached 2 bed Bungalow constructed in 2007/08.
- Retirement sale after 27 years trading by resident proprietors.
- Gross profit in the region of £46,000 p.a. (3 year average) with low overheads.
- Ideal husband/wife business, semi-retirement or first time entry to the industry.
A picturesque beachside Holiday Park with exceptional levels of repeat business and advance booking records.
- Tranquil family Caravan Park 200 yards from sandy beach.
- Licensed for 6 Caravans including one Residential Home if required.
- 6 modern well maintained letting caravans included.
- Turnover letting income £63,000 p.a. and 75% (approx) repeat business.
- Open 1 April/Easter to 31 October inclusive.
- Scope to extend season to 10/11 months and increase revenue.
- Superb lifestyle business in a unique trading location with the benefit of Planning Consent for a Residential Park Home giving on site accommodation for owner/manager.
Near Isle of Purbeck, Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door on the famous Jurassic coastline, a well located and under exploited Caravan & Camping Park with scope for new development and intensification.
- On 5.5 acres (approx) of level well drained land.
- Set in a hidden location fringed by woodland, sheltered and with many secluded private areas.
- Site Licence over part of the area for 30 Touring Caravans/Tents between 1 March to 31 October in each year.
- Only some 20% of the land area used for permitted development so huge scope to increase numbers, extend season and expand the business base.
- Existing agricultural barn, shower/WC buildings and newly laid concrete slab with Planning Permission for new amenity building.
- Variety of alternative land uses, subject to planning approval.
- Unique development opportunity in a prime trading location and of interest to existing site operators, developers and investors.
- Genuine retirement sale – in continuous family ownership for 34 years.
Touring Park with owner’s Bungalow in a strong holiday location on the East Lincolnshire coast.
- Touring consent (unlimited numbers) between 1 March and the end of November each year.
- Developed with 66 electric hook-up points, 9 of which are hard standing gravel pitches.
- Currently trading from 47 touring pitches, 2 static caravan hirefleet and caravan storage.
- Two Static Caravans on hard standings included in the sale.
- Increasing turnover and profits with scope for further increases.
- 3 bedroom owner’s Bungalow.
- Total site area of 2.42 acres.
Immaculate Park Home Estate in a sought-after retirement location on the edge of the New Forest about 10 miles north of Bournemouth.
- On 1.25 acres of level land.
- Licensed and developed for 12 Park Homes.
- Modern low maintenance development.
- Rent roll £20,000 per annum.
- All mains services.
- High re-sale values.
- Turnkey operation.
A small, low density Park Home Estate together with development land (subject to planning) on the south west tip of Cornwall.
- On about 1.5 acres (unmeasured) of level land.
- Good road frontage and private entrance driveway.
- Licensed for 9 Park Homes.
- Current layout: 8 private owners and 1 rented unit – excluded.
- Amenity open space with development potential for 4/5 Homes, subject to planning.
- Rent roll in excess of £11,000 per annum.