A mixed static & touring park adjacent to the River Irfon with caravan storage and including a newly refurbished 3-bedroom owner’s bungalow. Ideal lifestyle business.
- Planning permission for 13 static caravans, 40 touring caravans & winter storage of 42 caravans
- Developed in excess of its planning permission with 45 electric hook-up points and two camping pods
- Edge of village location, 8 miles from Builth Wells
- Set with 4.75 acres with river frontage and fishing rights
- Detached, completely refurbished 3 bedroom bungalow
- Excellent “lifestyle” business opportunity
- Superb trading potential and scope to take advantage of the booming ‘staycation’ trend