Major Development Opportunity set in approximately 20 acres with planning consent for 200 static caravan pitches
- An existing 45 pitch touring caravan park and one residential lodge
- 12 month’s licence.
- Consent granted for an additional 155 holiday units on a 10 month’s licence.
- Circa 20 acres
- Located in pleasant open countryside but with prominent frontage to the A70
- Within 1 hours drive of Glasgow & Edinburgh
- Nearby visitor attractions: New Lanark World Heritage Village, Falls of Clyde, Craignethan Castle, Trout Farm Fishing and Carnwath Golf Club.