Amended planning consent granted for 20 twin unit lodges rather than the timber frame two storey holiday homes, originally granted.
Exciting redevelopment opportunity of existing Chalet Park set in a picturesque valley bordered by a small stream and within quarter of a mile of local “Blue Flag” beach and seaside fishing village.
- On 4 acres (approx) in a picturesque valley.
- Amended planning consent to permit 20 twin unit lodges
- Existing 12 Holiday Chalets – unoccupied and to be removed.
- 12 month holiday use – not single sole residence.
- Bespoke new Homes at resale values of £180,000 to £200,000 (estimate).
- Low density layout in a cracking location.