A picturesque Holiday Park in a stunning location overlooking a beautiful bay and woodland valley.
- On 4.5 acres (approx) of level and undulating land.
- Licensed for 32 Static Caravans including residential Lodge and 10 Touring Caravans plus 4 Touring Caravans/Motor Homes (28 days).
- Owners’ modern 3 bedroomed luxury detached Dwelling with integral Office/Reception, Conservatory, Utility and Garage.
- Exclusive private owners/seasonal tourers with low operating overheads.
- Potential to reinstate profitable B & B business and infill development to increase Static Caravans/Lodges, subject to Planning Consent.
- Genuine retirement sale – well maintained Park in a beautiful coastal location.
Recently developed Caravan Park designed around 2 fishing lakes along with 2 rented houses and further land for possible park expansion.
- Newly developed Park with 41 static caravan bases (34 singles & 7 twins).
- Consent for 42 Caravans in total with further expansion potential (subject to planning).
- Comprises 14 occupied fee payers, 26 vacant bases & 1 sited Show Lodge.
- Approx £390K sales profit to be made on new home sales from the vacant bases.
- 2 semi-detached Bungalows rented out at £14,400 p.a.
- Scenic Park designed around fishing lakes on a site of approx 7.9 acres (3.20 ha).
- Within 10 miles of Lincoln city centre.
Well located Touring Caravan & Camping Park in a sheltered, attractive, wooded valley with private fishing lake and set between the Exmoor National Park and the North Devon Heritage Coastline.
- 25 acres (approx) in a beautiful sheltered valley with trout stream including 1.25 acre well stocked coarse fishing lake and woodland walks.
- Licensed for 155 units, being a combination of Touring Caravans, Camping and Dormobiles between 15 March and 15 November inclusive in any year.
- Planning Permission granted for extra 55 pitches on the lower camping field for limited overflow use for two months in any year.
- Two storey Amenity Building providing on-site licensed Bar, Takeaway, Games Room, Laundry, Beauty Salon, Site Shop and Reception. First floor self-contained 4 bed Apartment.
- Newly sited (2011) Lodge, 20m x 6m, with 10 month Licence for owner/manager and/or summer lets.
- Well established business with a high percentage of reciprocal trade and regular customer base.
- Joint Agents – Miller Commercial – 01872 247000
Picturesque riverside Touring Caravan & Camping Park and superb owners’ modern detached dwelling in the Wye Valley.
- On 6.5 acres on the edge of the Wye Valley and Forest of Dean.
- 3 Star graded by the Wales Tourist Board, AA and Caravan Club Recommended, Member Site ANWB, ADAC and ACSI.
- Licensed for 84 Touring Caravans and overflow camping to a total of 140 designated pitches.
- About 50 regular seasonal licences at £1,150 p.a. producing a secure base rental income of £60,000 p.a.
- Modern detached 3 bed Bungalow incorporating Site Office and Reception.
- Separate building with conversion potential subject to planning consent.
- Classic lifestyle business in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Retirement sale with trading upside.
Quality AA Gold Award winning Touring Caravan Park in a prime coastal area close to the beach and exceptional levels of repeat/pre-booked business, together with compact 3 bed residential living accommodation.
- On 5.3 acres of level land set in 3 well arranged enclosures.
- Licensed for 80 Touring Caravans between 1 April to 31 October in each year.
- 80 all electric pitches including 16 hard standing full serviced bases – 14 seasonals.
- Secure caravan storage area for up to 35 units.
- Excellent site facilities including modern clean hygienic showers/WCs, family room, laundry, disabled room, wet suit rinsing area and chemical disposal point.
- Owners’ 3 bed compact bungalow style residential accommodation incorporating Site Reception/Shop and adjoining main facilities building.
- Exceptional repeat/pre-booked business of up to 80% year on year and high net profit margin.
- AA Gold Pennant Award for the second year running plus top rated 4 Star Site and voted one of the Top 100 Sites in the UK.
- Adjacent 4 bed detached dwelling with separate road access set in 0.6 acres available by separate negotiation if required.
Iconic Touring Caravan Park and Marine Centre set around a seawater lake alongside a tidal inlet of the River Axe adjoining a designated SSSI nature reserve and just a short walk to local village and sandy beach
- On 8.5 acres of freehold land including seawater lake
- Extra 12 acres (approx) subject to a 5 year renewable river licence with The Crown Estates
- Licensed for 30 touring units (caravans, motor homes or tents) – 12 month use – including 15 all weather serviced pitches
- Marine Centre with boatyard storage for 30/40 craft, modern workshop, amenity building with showers/wcs, reception offices and modernised owner’s self-contained flat over
- Warden’s 35′ x 12′ 2 bed caravan – 12 month use
- Lake with pontoon moorings for short or long term holiday use – 12 months
- Tidal river pontoon moorings and trot moorings
- Overflow camping paddock for up to 15 units
- Enormous scope to extend lake pontoons and increase caravan occupancy by establishing further all weather pitches for 12 month use
- In continuous family ownership for some 51 years
- In village location adjoining local nature reserve designated a SSSI and access to a newly opened coastal cycle/walking trail between Bristol and Minehead
- Unique trading location within the M5 corridor and catchment area for the city of Bristol and the Central Midlands
Smart, fully developed Residential Park Home Estate in village location and within 2.5 miles of regional market town just of the A39/A361 Expressway and North Devon link road.
- On about 2.5 acres of immaculate grounds with good road frontage.
- Licensed for 28 Homes for residential occupation.
- 29 fee-paying residents including a semi-detached unit.
- Mains services connected including gas.
- Low maintenance Estate producing base rental income of £51,000 per annum (approx).
- Excellent location close to village amenities.
- Over 50s age limit so active semi-retired and retired residents only.
Picturesque riverside Holiday Park together with owner’s 4 bed penthouse Apartment in a sheltered woodland valley on the spectacular North Devon coastline.
- In 3.25 acres alongside the West Lyn River.
- 13 new lodge bases – 10 private owners & 3 hirefleet (year round).
- 7 Static Caravans – hirefleet fully equipped (seasonal).
- 35 Touring Caravans (9) and camping pitches (28).
- 2 year round Holiday Apartments.
- Owner’s 4 bed penthouse Apartment.
- Licensed Bistro/Takeaway/Breakfast Cafe.
- Retirement sale after 14 years trading – high level of repeat business.
Immaculate Holiday Park in a coastal village close to the M5 corridor together with owner’s/manager’s seasonal Park Home and within a short walk of the local beach.
- On 2.5 acres of level land.
- Licensed for 40 Static Holiday Homes – 12 March to 12 November inclusive in any year.
- Fully developed – all private owners producing net rent roll of £60,000 per annum.
- Active caravan sales activity.
- Owner’s/manager’s Tredegar Lodge 35′ x 20′ 2 bed Park Home sited new in 2013.
- Amenity Building/Office/Workshops.
- Turn key business operating on a profitable basis.
- Ideal first time venture, bolt on or semi-retirement project.
Wonderfully situated Park Home Estate in an affluent Cheshire location with a Licence for 35 residential homes.
- Consent for 35 Residential Park Homes.
- Comprises 31 sited Homes (18 twin units & 14 single units) under private ownership.
- 1 vacant twin concrete base installed ready for a new home sale.
- 1 occupied single rented Home available by separate negotiation.
- Additional land to accommodate the two further undeveloped, licensed pitches.
- Base rental income of approx £43,543 per annum gross at the point of sale.
- Affluent Cheshire location, approx 6 miles from Northwich and 13 miles from Chester.
- Retirement sale after approx 35 years under the same ownership.