Lovely Static Holiday Caravan Park in rural setting with fantastic views over the surrounding countryside along with an owner’s house.
- Planning & Site Licence for 33 Static Holiday Caravans from 1 March to 31 October.
- Outstanding rural setting yet conveniently located to the A55.
- 3 bedroom owner’s detached Cottage.
- Expansion potential, subject to planning and licensing.
- All set in approx 6.25 acres (2.53 hectares).
5 Star Wales Tourist Board high quality Caravan Holiday Home Park, together with outstanding owners’ accommodation including B & B rooms, all situated in a prime coastal position on the West Wales coast.
- Generating a turnover of £97,000 per annum and net profit of circa £66,000 per annum.
- Permanent Planning Permission for 8 Static Holiday Caravans.
- 8 fully equipped luxury Caravans included in the sale.
- Wales Tourist Board 5 Star (Exceptional) grading.
- Owners’ spacious 5 en suite bedroom dormer Bungalow with magnificent views across Saundersfoot Bay towards Caldey Island.
- Established, top of the grade, 3 Star rated B & B.
- High percentage of repeat bookings.
- Ideal turnkey and lifestyle business.
Immaculate 5* Caravan Park set in 10.5 acres with further trading and development potential.
- Planning Permission for 70 Caravans (55 Touring Caravans & 15 Static Caravans).
- Developed for 53 touring pitches (35 hard standings & 18 grass pitches, all with electric hook-up points).
- 12 month season on 35 pitches with 10 months on the remainder.
- Modern 3 bed owner’s Bungalow, large storage building and shower/WC facilities.
- Total site area of 10.5 acres with expansion potential, subject to planning.
- Graded 5* by Visit England Tourism Inspectors and a popular member of Tranquil Parks.
Immaculate Touring Caravan Park that has recently received heavy investment and offering plenty of further trading & development potential.
- Planning Permission for 45 touring pitches & storage for 15 Touring Caravans.
- 20 pitches licensed for a full 12 months & 25 pitches from 1 March to 31 October.
- Developed for 45 pitches (5 fully serviced, 21 hard standings & 19 grass).
- Currently trades over 35 pitches from 20 March to 31 October.
- Substantial, detached owner’s Bungalow with 4 bedrooms.
- Swimming Pool building with replacement Consent for 2 Holiday Lodges (now expired) & offering development potential for a dwelling, subject to planning.
- Additional 1 acre paddock suitable for equestrian type uses.
- All set in approx 5 acres.
- Convenient edge of village location just off the main A17 road and ideal for touring the Fens and the Lincolnshire and Norfolk coastlines.
Well established Park Home Estate in a sheltered setting at the base of a picturesque valley and within easy reach of Torbay.
- On 2 acres of freehold and leasehold land.
- Licensed for 26 Park Homes.
- Mature fully developed Park.
- 26 private owners producing rent roll of £29,000 per annum (approx).
- Accessed over adjacent Park with full rights of way and services reserved.
- Easy turn key operation.
Established Park licensed for 30 Residential Caravans in lovely Cheshire village location.
- Trading with 26 fee-paying residents under private ownership & written Agreements.
- Two vacant twin bases ready for new home sales, plus a further single vacant pitch.
- One twin unit Stately Albion (2013) 32′ x 19’6″ included in sale.
- Current base rental income of £47,299 per annum.
- Sale due to relocation.
- Superb Cheshire village location within 5 miles of Chester city centre and with excellent access to the M53 and M56 motorways.
Delightful Residential Home Park in a picturesque location on the edge of a vibrant town with low overheads.
- On about 2 acres (approx) with good road frontage.
- Planning for 19 Residential & 1 Holiday Home (11 months).
- Twin unit style development.
- Uniform pitch fee of £120.71 per calendar month (net) or £28,840.80 p.a.
- Low maintenance and overheads.
- All mains services connected.
Picturesque Holiday Park together with permanent residential owner’s Lodge in a stunning setting in the beautiful Wye Valley.
- Just over 4 acres in a garden-like setting with mature woodland.
- Licensed for 40 units – 30 Tents & 10 Dormobiles/Touring Caravans – between 1 March and 31 October inclusive.
- In practice, there are 8 all-weather pitches for seasonal Touring Caravans and/or Motor Caravans.
- Designated residential pitch with Norwegian style Log Cabin 45′ x 20′ 3 bed providing year-round accommodation.
- Service buildings include Shower/WC Block, Site Office/Reception and Shop.
- Low density Park with regular repeat and pre-booked business.
- Superb venture for husband and wife team to supplement semi-retirement or perhaps other local business interests.
- Unique setting in a nominated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty – highly recommended.
Modern Park Home Estate near St Andrews with 23 attractive bungalow style units and 1 vacant plot, catering for those 50 years of age and over.
- Carefully developed to a high standard from 2006.
- Conveniently situated in Leuchars village, served by train and bus.
- Well laid out with tarmac roads, car parking, street lighting & garden plots.
- All mains services installed and concrete bases formed for twin units.
- Potential 10% sales commission from re-sale of 3 current twin units, prices up to £150,000.
A well established Residential Park Home Estate with inherent trading potential set in a convenient position between Exeter and Plymouth at the eastern gateway of the Dartmoor National Park.
- On 1.75 acres (approx) of level land.
- Licensed for 26 Residential Park Homes.
- 24 occupied fee-paying Homes in private ownership subject to Mobile Home Act agreements (updated).
- Base pitch fee income of £23,296 per annum (net), services recharged.
- 2 undeveloped twin bases giving immediate new home sales opportunity.
- Inherent upgrading of older style Homes pending pitch rotation and resiting.
- In continuous connected family ownership for over 50 years.